(1) The design process will take place at your home and look at the area to consider pool usage, followed by taking exact measurements of the yard. Consideration for location of sunlight and usability. We will incorporate any of your ideas and visions and all of your available options for an elegant and functional backyard oasis.
(2) Within one to two weeks, we will meet with you to show you your custom design blue print. You will be able to discuss any further options, details, or features you may want to add or remove from your existing plan.
(3) Once a decision has been made, we will meet to discuss the building phase of your new swimming pool. during this phase, we will gather permits to include signing phase of contracts, or any other financial requirements. We will also plot where the swimming pool will go in reference to the house.
(4) During this next phase, we will begin to excavate the site and perform any necessary demolition. During this phase, some plumbing will take place.
(5)We will begin to install all of the reinforcing steel or rebar.
(6) Once the above has been completed, all of the rough plumbing and electrical will be completed. At this time we will begin the first initial inspection.
(7) The next phase will consist of us pouring the concrete shell. This usually takes about two to three weeks to cure or dry.
(8) Following this process, we will install all of the tile work and begin the coping or pool deck. this is to include any stone work and all of the swimming pool decking finish. Any landscape or added features will be completed at this point.
(9) At this point we will have competed all of the pool equipment installations. We will begin to plaster the concrete pool shell. This will complete this phases of the pool building process.
(10) The final phase will consist of filling the pool with water.